* If the battery is weak and much reduced period of operation, better buy a new battery. Do not try to fix a battery that is damaged to be reused.
* Always make sure that you use the original battery from an authorized reseller. If the original battery that exploded just reported a lot, especially with the fake batteries.
* Do not recharge your battery more than 8 hours. Recharge the battery for too long were reported likely to cause anexplosion.
* If the battery is fully recharged now, choose one only, use an electric or battery power when you want to use a laptop.
* Use a charger dock that is compatible with your battery. Charger is not appropriate will increase the risk of overheating.
* Do not place the notebook in the area that can become very hot, for example ina car trunk or under the hot sun.
* Always follow the development of technology news, such as online news site. Usually if there is a problem in laptop batteries, laptop vendor that will conduct large-scale withdrawal. If you follow the developments and problems happen to your laptop, you can follow the procedures specified eg battery exchange.